Protect yourself against Ransomware
KDDI Australia May 23, 2017
A widespread cyber attack by "WannaCry" Ransomware has been seriusly influencing more than 200,000 organisation.
Ransomware, which is malicious software programmed to block access to a device such as computer and software, demands "ransom" after the attacck to unlock your data.
KDDI Australia provides organisations with a wide range of security solutions which protect them from Ransomware attack.
- Backup Solutions
- Virus/ Spyware Protection
- Network virus protection
- Endpoint Protection
- Prevention against unauthorised intruder attacks
- Web evaluation／URL Filter
- Anti-tampering and user surveillance/monitoring
- Incident reporting notification
- Uninstallation authorization management
- Recover from Infection by untrusted/unauthorized programs & software
- Inquiry for this service
Contact KDDI Sales Team
- *The information contained in the news releases is current at the time of publication. Products, service fees,service content and specifications, contact information, and other details are subject to change without notice.